Powered by a bag filled with TaylorMade clubs and golf ball, Rose comes from 9 shots back after 36, birdies 72nd hole to claim second title in as many weeks to close gap on Race to Dubai leader.
"[Winning] is like a bus. You wait ages for one and then two turn up at once."— Justin Rose, on his back-to-back victories
- Rose's victory is the 30th on worldwide tours for TaylorMade's new '17 drivers, far outpacing
the next closest manufacturer.
- This was the tenth win this season for the new TP5/TP5X ball. Dustin Johnson, Si-Woo Kim,
Jon Rahm and Xander Schauffele have also won this year with the new golf ball.- The win is Rose’s tenth victory on the European Tour and elevates him to second in the
season-long Race to Dubai standings.
- Rose plays a P Series combo set with a P790 4-iron and 5-PW in the P730 "Rose Proto". His
shafts are KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- With the win, Rose becomes just the third player to win a WGC event and then then win again
the following week.
- Rose now has a Rolex Series title to add to his U.S. Open, Olympic Gold medal and his two
For more on Justin Rose, visit the Tour page at TaylorMade Golf.com.
Justin Rose's WiTB at the Turkish Open:
- M1 2017 Driver / 9.5* / TPT
- M2 2016 Fairway / 15* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- M1 2016 Fairway / 19* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- P790 (4 iron) / KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- P730 “Rose Proto” / 5-PW/ KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52-09, 56-12 & 60-10) / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- TP Red Ardmore 2, double-bend hosel
- TP5 Golf Ball