Powered by a bag filled with TaylorMade clubs and golf ball, Rose cards final round 67 to erase 8-shot deficit, matches the third-largest comeback victory in PGA TOUR history.
- Rose's victory is the 29th on worldwide tours for TaylorMade's new '17 drivers, far outpacing the next closest manufacturer.
- This was the ninth win this season for the new TP5/TP5X ball. Dustin Johnson, Si-Woo Kim, Jon Rahm and Xander Schauffele have also won this year with the new golf ball.
- The win is Rose’s eighth victory on the PGA TOUR.
- The eight-stroke deficit to claim victory is a career-best for Rose and a World Golf Championships record.
- Rose plays a combo set with a P790 4-iron and 5-PW in the P730 "Rose Proto". His shafts are KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Rose's victory is his second World Golf Championships win for Rose, who also won the 2012 Mexico Championship
- M1 2017 Driver / 9.5* / TPT - M2 2016 Fairway / 15* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- M1 2016 Fairway / 19* / MCA Tensei CK Pro Orange 80TX
- P790 (4 iron) / KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- P-730 “Rose Proto” / 5-PW/ KBS Tour C-Taper 125S+
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52-09, 56-12 & 60-10) / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
- TP Red Ardmore 2, double-bend hosel